Singles and Doubles events are offered. Matches will be played at Palm Valley Country Club. All yellow and green ball matches will be 8 game pro-sets (first to 8 games win by 2) with “no ad” scoring used for all matches. A 7 point tiebreak will be played at 8 games all. Orange ball matches are the first to 4 games.
To register for Doubles, pleaase contact Tournament Director, Caleb Camp.
This is a one day tournament. Everyone is guaranteed 2 singles matches. The total number of matches played will depend on the number of players in each draw. Once the deadline closes, the draws will be made and will include the first match times. The draws will be emailed to all participants the day before match play starts. Changes can’t be made to the draws once they have been sent out, please be respectful and accountable to other players in the events.
• Cost is $10 per person for singles, $10 per doubles team. (Cash or checks payable to NJTL)
• Medals will be awarded to champions and finalists in each event.
• Check in at the tournament desk and pay the fee 15 minutes prior to first match time.
• Matches will be forfeited 20 minutes after scheduled time of play if a player has not checked in.
• Players must wear proper tennis attire and “court approved” non-marking tennis shoes.